Caldera 1.3

I don't have the 2.2 but after looking at 1.3 I have been realkly
impressed by the intelligent choice of apps, their web based tyool for
seeing what is installed and looking at every file from a package plus
some ingenious ideas like the fact when they start networking they have
two modes: full and basic.  Basic is only the "non-dangerous"
interfaces like loopback.  They start "basic" networking, ie the
loopback interface, even when in single user mode and this means that
you have features like X like X when doing repairs on a Caldera system.

Tpoo bad I have finished with the initscripts.  Next time I will try
to incorporate Caldera's features.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org