Re: Newbie Idea

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999, you wrote:
> No joy, the page doesn't exist :-(.  Do you have a better link?
>
> Brian Wiens
>
> Birger Langkjer wrote:
>
> > Den man, 26 apr 1999 skrev du:
> > > upgraded KDE, configured my modem, ppp, mail and sound. I really have not needed
> > > to boot to Win 98 in a day or so because if I need anything there I just access
> > > the Win98 HD and get it! Linux can do that, Windows can't!!!
> > Actually with FSDEXT2 you can access files on Linux with windows9?. You can't
> > save though. Get it here: http://www.globalxs.nl/home/p/pvs
> > It's a great help that you can work with your files on both (within limits).

Brian,
Here is another good program for you to try.
explore2fs written by John Newbigin, you can get it here:
http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm
It allows read/write access from Win NT/9x also. It has a pretty good
GUI. Views a lot like explorer. Write access is still "use at your own risk."
Written in Borland's Delphi. I have a copy, but have not used it much.
Give it a try.

Rob Mayhue
rgmayhue@usa.net