Re: Newbie Idea

>    Uh oh...  Sounds like a GUI install.  That can get you shot around
> here. :-)  Also, we would have to write a description for EACH package.
> Doing it for categories makes sense, however.

He would be shot with blank cartridges.

It is just that given the man power available and the kind of it I
feel it is more useful to provide PPP config during the install or
include software for sending faxes than providing an install using X
instead of curses.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org