Re: COMPS file

At 07:22 μμ 07/04/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello people!
>
>                     Ok her we go...  On install, during the searching for
>installation files step, the Indy setup program gave me the error following:
>File COMPS is not version 0.1 as expected.  Could this be related to my
>previous problems, mentioned in"Indy Setup And Other Stuff."
>
>-Robert

I had the same message when I tried to install Indy.
For me when I tried to continue the installation using the menu nothing
happened.

So you could say that I basically got the message "File COMPS is not
version 0.1 as expected."
and the installation would not anything else after that.

Best Regards
Dinos