From: owner-independence-l@seul.org
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 12:45:49 -0400
To: owner-independence-l@independence.seul.org
Subject: BOUNCE independence-l@independence.seul.org:    Non-member submission from ["R.G. Mayhue" <rgm@serenesoftware.com>]

Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 12:40:43 -0400 (EDT)
From: "R.G. Mayhue" <rgm@serenesoftware.com>
To: independence-l@independence.seul.org
Subject: Re: Pre-pre-pre..........alpha

On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, JF Martinez wrote:

> > What is the address ?
> >

> ftp://belegost.seul.org/independence/Indy-6.2build/CD1
>
> Notice that symlinks under the subdir Independence/RPMS are to be
> treated like real files: for now they are there to make my task a
> little easier.  In the defintive version they will be replaced by the
> files they point to.

On Fri (Apr 15), I mastered an image of the CD1 directory and the image,
by including the symlinked files, will not currently fit on a 650MB CD. We
will need to move some of the RPMS that are not critical to the initial
install.

BTW, I am currently in Pennsylvania for two weeks because of my brothers
wedding and I am currently doing any work I can via telnet on a
(currently) slow Windows box at the home of my brother-in-law:-P

I hope to have one of my friends or reletives converted (or at least
USING) Linux in the next few days (oohh...I can't wait, you don't know how
much I miss my Linux box!!).

			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org