Re: The announce about the relocation has been published

At 06:58 PM 8/12/98 -0400, you wrote:
>actually, all the pages are there, under ~indy/public_html

So what exactly is the address? I have been trying things like the
following without success:

http://www.seul.org/~indy/
http://www.seul.org/~indy/public.html
http://www.seul.org/~indy/public_html

If it can be reached from this sort of address, we can quickly reannounce
it and avoid putting people off who looked as a result of the previous
announcement.

> , it's just
>the domains don't appear to have been remapped.

I was getting the proper home page, not the test page, from
http://www.independence.seul.org/ on monday. Is the fault with seul.org?