Re: cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message

> I'm getting them too.
>

> >Whats with these messages? Am I the only one getting them?

Most MTA's are well behaved and thus only list admins are aware of
problems with mail but this guy has an MTA who sends a real message
(ie not a bounce notification) to the sender thus everyt person in the
list gets the message when majordomo transmits it to the list.

I have removed the guy of the list until he fixes his mail problems.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org