Freeze of second snapshot

Tonight I am frezing second snapshot.  That means no more software,
starting from tomorrow I will begin uploading Indy's packages to
seul and to build the installer and isos.  BTW I should have uploaded
the software as soon as it was ready in order to have people play with
it.

I have some things I miss in this snapshot: lyx, the AVI plugin for xmms
(hope Xine will be able to read AVIs at decent speed) but we will still
have some tasty things like Abiword 0.9 (who is leagues ahead of old
0.7),
and a significative push in the multimedia area with Broadcast 2000,
Xine,
Xmovie.

My deep regret is sound tools since I wanted to include Jmax but
had problems with JAVA: lloks like we would have to include a closed
source JRE in order to get it running.  I then looked for a better
alternative to SoundStudio found one who was promising but it was too
late for including it.  Pity.

Tomorrow I will provide a better changelog

--
		Jean Francois Martinez

The Independence project: because Linux should be for everyone
http://independence.seul.org