Re: breaking up the website workload

Donovan Rebbechi wrote:

> (*)     Stefan, would you like to handle the /distribution part of the
> site ?

Oh, yes. I guess that we also should remodel the way of submitting
pages? I mean, if they have to go through your mail you'd be still the
one with all the work and I understood  that that was not your idea.

One other thing: I don't hope that I have made the website a little bit
of an over-the-top issue here. If you feel like it is too much work for
you currently, then OK, but I don't hope to take away your fun out
there. (Indeed, I still feel a little guilty about my stormy entrance
;-)

But I feel honoured to do that part and hope I'll be worth it.

Greets,

Stefan