[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

KDE updated and some other things

I have replaced KDE by the version 1.1.  I regret now to have
introduced a dependency on Independence-release instead on
redhat-release as people of KDE do but I don't have enough bandwidth
to fix this.

KDE 1.1 broke dependencies for korganizer and klyx.  I rebuilt and
reloaded korganizer but klyx  is still broken.

I  also loaded a fixed  xfstt so now it should  install cleanly.

The comps file was also updated.

Remaing things to do in addition to klyx:

-Build newer versions for Wine and peruser
-Replace vixie-cron by hc-cron
-Add Blender

			Jean Francois Martinez

Project Independence: Linux for the Masses