Re: Organizing for 6.2

That would be fine.  I already have the ISO downloaded and burned.  Just let
me know where to send it and I'll have it in the mail tomorrow.

Max DiOrio

In a message dated 2/14/2000 5:11:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rgmayhue@serenesoftware.com writes:

<< > I have access to a T1 line here at the University at Buffalo in NY
State.  It
 > only takes me under 10 minutes to download the ISO for RH Linux.  And
burning
 > is definately not a problem.  I can provide one copy without a problem,
any
 > more and as David said, we would be looking at minor compensation for CD's
 > and shipping.  Let me know what we want to do.

 That's great! Could you burn the ISO and send me a copy? How about I
 replace the disc as payment?

 Would that work for you Max? >>