Need help for the Gcc problem

I am unable to post on the Gcc lists because my ISP is on a black
list.

Could anyoe try to get anwerfs to the following questios.

========================  BEGIN ===========================

1) Is Gcc 2.95.2 (Linux Intel) ready for prime time?  Alan Cox says it
    has some serious bugs.

2)  Is it safe to use it to recompile the 2.2 Linux kernel?

3) Is it safe to use the -mpentium -mpentiumpro flags?

4) Is it living its last days?

Don't forget to warn the Indy list before asking in gcc lists: we
don't want hghaving ten people of Indy asking the same questions.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org