add freefonts!

Hi,

One thing that I _did_ found "enhanced" about my old Debian was the
FreeFont collection; a set of free type1 fonts.

Type1inst (freefonts dependency) and freefonts are available as RPM from
www.rpmfind.net.

It would be nice if we had them added. Our target group would love to
have a good collection of scaleable fonts, and that is just what
FreeFonts are.

Oh, and by the way, I sent a message to squeak-announce that they were
included in our distribution. Just thought it would be nice to know for
them and to be known for us.

Thanks,

Stefan