Re: ok

On Thu, 30 Jul 1998, Roger Dingledine wrote:

> http://www.independence.seul.org works, and the documentroot lives in
> /home/indy/public_html on cran.mit.edu. The apache logs are going in
> /home/indy/logs/
> I added some customlog lines to the virthost to log referer and agent,
> in case you guys want them.

OK, sounds good ...

> If you guys want to use more than about 400 megs, we should reconsider
> and probably put the ftp archive on belegost:

In the short term, this is not that likely. In the long term, it is quite
possible. Moving to Belegost would be a little trick because if the
repository is on there, I really need the website there as well.

What would be involved in moving the website to belegost if we had to do
it ? WOuld this be problematic name-wise ?

--
Donovan Rebbechi <elflord@pegasus.rutgers.edu>
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/