Logo!

Hello all there,

Finally I had some time to do what I promised: creating a logo for Indy.

From the latest discussions, it appeared that you both liked the flying
penguin and the "game-boy" concepts alike. So I decided to take my
personal favorite and work it out. (The reason I have time now, is that
it is summer holiday and I am working out my TODO's.)

I am so bold to attach a preview of it (prolly the list maintainer will
hate me for that) but it is only a small JPEG of some 12k.

If you guys like it, I will work out a final good-quality version, uhh,
like, immediately (hey, I have some more time now and it is not much
work anymore! :-). But I want to show it to you first, because it worked
out to be quite a different thing than you and I probably expected. It
is really cartoonish and... well see for yourself. I like it as such,
but then again, who am I.

Greets,

Stefan

P.S.: Mailed with Evolution 0.3 so, uhh, I hope this actually works and
stuff :-)

indy.jpg