Re: ISP-ing

>what applications do you want to use bigger fonts on ? if you use KDE's
>"kvt" terminals , you can use the GUI to set your fonts.
>You need to do it seperately for the other GUI apps.

I'm using fvwm2 at the moment. I have KDE ready to go, I just have to figure
out how to get it going, I keep hearing rave reviews about it.

Do I have to be a different user, other than root, to type X and have it go?
I do as root user and get a blank screen, I must have missed something. Fine
if I type startx.

Thanks Donovan

I'll try not to hound you too much, well it is vacation time for you, isn't
it?