Re: Propaganda themes

> >> Maybe a pirates flag?
> >
> >A penguin with an eyepatch, a missing tooth, and a pirate hat!
> >
> >Hmmm...
> >
> >Cheers,
> >
> >Pete
> >
> That's it, we'll give the bird the false teeth without a tooth or two. Pete,
> you're getting with the program! Now, the hat, how should we dress our
> feathered friend? Make him/her a captain, with huge epapulets? The sword,
> miniature one to fit his demure size, of course, rapier, broad sword, oh my
> golly the possibilities are endless. We need a committee!

Pirates tended to enslave people (when they didn't cmake them walk the
planks).

Also this makes think in warez.  Warez and free software are not
friends.  In fact there is consented warez from software companies who
greatly harms free software.  For instance nobody would buy Photoshop
for personal use (far too expensive) so Adobe does not incur a loss
when people use it illegally at home.  But then the guy who used it at
home will recommend it at work and he will see no reason to switch to
Linux and GIMP.  That is why I personnally think warez is opium of the
computer people.

And I wouldn't like to associate Indy and anything makig think in
pirates be it the hich sea or the computer variety.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org