Re: ISP-ing

Den fre, 25 jun 1999 skrev du:
> From: Birger Langkjer
>
> >But remember to edit the font.alias 100% correctly, if X can't find a valid
> >font for 'fixed', it wont start and you might have to edit font.alias in
> >'vi' (yikes!) on the console! (Sorry to vi lovers, but that's just not my
> >idea of a fun time)
>
> Have you tried pico? Real simple text editor with the commands at the
> bottom, much easier.

lpe is better. I'm an lpe man, when I'm tired of graphics.

You might laugh at this, but when I was still very wet I couldn't figure out
that ^ = Ctrl so I actually tried typing it: 'Shift ¨ Shift x' :-P
Unfortunately there are more ppl like (the old) me out there.

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Birger Langkjer