Re: Synopsis

On Thu, 8 Jun 2000, Roger Dingledine wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 03:14:27AM +0200, JF Martinez wrote:
> > Task						!    People
> > Negociating with mirror sites			! None
>
> Sign me up.
>
> Do we have mirrors around already, or does this include finding them?

I was talking to mirrors.ac.uk, and they said they'd mirror Indy. both the
web and ftp sites. I'm not sure how far they got, tho. (exams got in the
way).

David
--
David Webster |   cognite.net    | Project Independence Linux, Security:
cog@seul.org  | cogito, ergo sum | http://independence.seul.org/security/