From: "Glenn T. Jayaputera" <gtj@tesla.net.au>
Subject: Independence
To: jfm2@club-internet.fr
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 12:20:12 +1100 (EST)

Hello,
My name is Glenn Jayaputera from Linux System Labs Australia
(www.lsl.com.au).  Our main business is distributing Linux to the
end users.  Recently we came across your distribution and would like
to distribute it here.  We can put your distribution on CDR and sell
them here..  Question is, is it possible for you guys to send us a
master CD?

Thanks
glenn