Re: Indy (beta?)

> > > Which sucks.  It doesn't work ( I just checked. )
> >
> > THere's >30 pages of it. Which part  doesn't work ?
>
> I checked if it worked with Netscape and it doesn't.  nothing new :(

I think there's some confusion. I have explicit instructions in my font
HOWTO about how to deal with Netscape. Do my instructions work ? They
work fine on my machine.

I am aware that the general instructions for setting the Xserver don't
work -- Netscape overrides them and chooses 75dpi anyway *unless you
explicitly set the Xresources as outlined in my font HOWTO*

--
Donovan