Review of Caldera OpenLinux 2.2 posted

I have just posted my review of Caldera's new OpenLinux 2.2, for those
interested. The URL is:
http://www.control-escape.com/desktoplinux.html

I didn't have time to get as deep as I wanted to in the review, so I'll
probably post a follow-up later with some more technical info. The new
GUI installation procedure is easy-breezy, and my general impression is
that this is now the very best distribution for Windows-only users who
want to give Linux a try. It's easy to install, boots you straight to
the GUI, provides real help screens at every decision point, and bundles
the software necessary to run a real desktop computer. It would be a
good idea to raid this distro for goodies to include in Indy!

Vince

--
Control-Escape: Alternative Software
Linux help for beginners to advanced users.