Re: Mandrake

Mandrake excluded Apple Talk and also did not include the source files for
the kernel on the installation disc. Apple talk has to be compiled into the
kernel, so now I have to download the kernel (25MB) and recompile it, all
because they did not allow me to select "Apple Talk Support"  during
install. Apple Talk support has been a part of the Kernel since version
1.3.3 as I understand it, so I think it ought to be included in any distro,
especially since, unlike other computers, all Apples have built in ethernet,
unless INDY is aiming for those who will not be connected to other
computers.

Darin