Re: About Eazel and Mandrake

Microsoft has pay support for Office.  I do not know a single
individual who has used it.  By contrast lots of people use the
similar pay support for Visual *** and MS SQL.

You can however make money delivering desktop software to people.
Dell is my 1st choice as the company most likely to turn a
profit doing this with Linux :).

In the mean time most of the actual work isn't dependent on the
state of these companies.  However I still care because they did
good work.  Mandrake may just be tightening up it's belt or
something.  I haven't read this link yet but Mandrake allegedly
tells it's side.

http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2001-05-22-012-20-NW-MD