Works here

I have been able to successfully install Indy's first snapshot.  Thre are
acouple issues (due to the fact I compiledsome software on a partition) who
was using NVIDIA's drivers but I will be able to begin syncing the ftp site
tonight.

There is also a problem if you try to upgrade from an olderr RedHat: you HAVE
to install manually devfsd (with nodeps) BEFORE updating.  Otherwise you will
be dropped in single user mode after install and you will have a hard time
either fixing your partition tab or mounting your CD for devfsd installation.
Since this installer is going away it looked silly to spend time fixing it.

This Indy only brings new software (and removes some softwatre who is no
longer state of the art).  It aims at dispelling the myth Linux is only a
boring server while the action takes place in Windows boxes.  So attention
was paid to providing software who is useful for real life, fun or exciting.

It has also some software who is simpler to configure and through the use of
XFS it makes harder for the user to shoot himself in the foot.

			JFM