Postscript problem solved

The postscript X11 viewers in Linux produce appalling output: you can
identify a Linux screen shot just by looking at the PS window.  In
fact thsi low quality makes reading difficult (badly spaced and poorly
formed characrters can require the use of the magnifying tool) and
this is bad for people who are struggling with problems.

This afternoon I found ghostscript supports a second X11 device: X11
with alpha channel and how to persuade GV of using it.  Output is as
good quality as in any commercial system.

I will upload a GV with antialias trick ASAP.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org