Re: kexpress

On Mon, 04 Oct 1999, you wrote:
>What command ( with what arguments ) are you using to mount it ? If you
>just type "mount /dev/sr1", it will only work if there is an /etc/fstab
>entry for it.
>
>Donovan

I have this in the fstab file. Use mount /mnt/cdr and a tried number of other
things too.

 /dev/sr1       /mnt/cdr        iso9660  noauto,rw            0 0

As long as I got you interested,

mkfs.ext2 -i 2048 /dev/sda

trying to make a disk in the MO an an ext2 file does not work either.

/dev/sda/optd    ext2 rw,user,suid,noauto,sync,exc,dev,umask=0 0 2

Is in the fstab file, which what I have read would work, if I can get the MO to
format to a ext2 file system.

Not frustrated enough to quit.

Bud