Re: Strategy

Kevin Forge wrote:

> PPS : Has anyone seen the Corel thing ?

I am contracting at Algonquin College in Ottawa, Ontario.  We installed a
Linux lab here, sponsored (provided) by Corel.  We installed it in late
August/early September, in time for the start of the Fall term and had
intended to use the Corel Linux distro.  They didn't have it ready in early
September, so we used RH 6.0.  AFAIK, we are still using RedHat.  If we ever
get the Corel version, I'll let you know.  I would expect that it would be
on the market shortly after that.

Brian Wiens

PS - Just checked www.corel.com.  On Sep 21, Corel announced the start of
beta testing - see