FAQ revised 2

Made a few more changes.

<HTML>
<HEADER>
  <Title>INDY: FAQ</Title>
</HEADER>
<BODY>

<center>
  <h2>The Independence Linux Distribution FAQ</h2>
</center>
<hr>

<ol>
  <li><H3> Why is Independence free? </H3>
      It allows us to add to the distribution what we think will be
      particularly useful for users, rather than what would make
      bigger sales.
  <li><H3>Why are you named Independence?</H3>
      It was supposed to be a working title, but the name stuck. After
      all, it does nicely express the spirit of the distribution.
  <li><H3>Why are you based on Red Hat?</h3>
      The most available Linux distribution would be one based on the
      freedom to add and make modifications as we saw fit. Since
      we want to make sure that Indy is a <em>useful</em> distribution,
      we have to choose a base distribution. Red Hat was chosen
      mainly because support and documentation are easier to find and in far greater
      quantity than that for Debian. One only needs to look in the nearest large computer
      or book store to find a relevant book based on Red Hat.
  <li><H3>Why is Independence NOT based on Debian?</H3>
      When we started, it looked like using Debian as a starting
      point would be lots of work for both users and developers.
      Currently, Debian is not that easy to find in stores, meaning
      that users would be forced to download <br>hundreds</b> of megs
      of a Debian based distribution instead of getting an inexpensive
      Red Hat CD at the nearest retailer  ( perhaps downloading a
      dozen megs or so afterwards).
      Another concern we had with Debian is that it seems to be
      aimed towards hardcore UNIX users, where our efforts for Indy as
      well as the Red Hat base distribution is aimed more towards the end users.
      Another important point: the Red Hat installation tends to be easier than that of Debian.
      But in most cases, including Red Hat, many assumptions are made
      about the the new user, we attempt to make installation easier.
</ol>
<hr>
</BODY>
</HTML>