Re: snapshot 2

Credits for the site do not belong to me. I did not design or create this
site.

I have just added in the Bookmarks the link for Mandrake Linux, OpenOffice,
StarOffice and the StarOffice Users Group Portal. Why they were not
included? Well I do not know. Maybe JFM knows the answer. Does it matter
though?

Feel free to send your suggestions.

Regards Dinos