Ready

In a few minutes the new software lists and the Black lists will be in
the site thus completing the distrib.

One of the avantages of building the whole distrib is it allows in the
future we can make available complete solutions for a determined
problem.  An immediate goal would be the integrated networking
solution: when you connect to your ISP then mail and news traffic is
automatically routed (providing you are using servers), your caching
DNS server is automatically used and the wwwoffle server is switched
to "online".  The goal being the user getting short connection times
with nearly zero config work.

But before that, we need to modernize and fix some key packages before
being able to issue the announce.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org