Re: snapshot 2

- cEnsE - a écrit :

> Just one question JFM.
> Has snapshot 2 been tested with NEW hardware? I mean brand new stuff.
> If not, even if so, in about a week i can give some feedback on how
> it stands up. Since RH 7.1 _should_ work with new hardware, i dont
> forsee any problems.

For now I have a K6/2 so I cannot test on new processors but since
kernel
is basiaclly the same than the one in a popular distrib I expect no
problems: they would have been detected months ago.

--
		Jean Francois Martinez

The Independence project: because Linux should be for everyone
http://independence.seul.org