> 10.10.1.3			10.0.0.65
> 255.255.255.255 		255.255.255.255
> port 22				port 0

This one looks good.

> ----
> 10.10.1.0			0.0.0.0
> 255.255.255.0			0.0.0.0
> port 0				port 0

This one seems to block out all traffic from 10.10.1.x.  Is this what you
really want?

> ----
> 10.10.1.3			0.0.0.0
> 255.255.255.255			0.0.0.0
> port 0				port 0

This one also appears to block out all traffic from your 10.10.1.3 host.

I think what's happenning here is because filters implicitly "block"
packets you don't specify.  What you should do is first define a list of
filters you do want to exclude, then at the very end of the filter list,
specify a filter with 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0/0 for both source and destination,
and I for include/exclude.  This will allow everything else.