Re2: donf interface not showing

Dear Matthew McCarty,

> I have a similar issue with iptraf from the last thread in 2007. I can't
> seem to get iptraf to see a bonded interface in my debian etch linux
> system.  It won't see my bond0 interface.
Are you still facing a same problem?

Please send me output of your ifconfig.

And please test my patch when it will be ready.

I am adding "ath" interfaces to iptraff 3.0 and I am planning to publish iptraf
also for other users. It looks that original author is no longer available,
so I will add both interfaces to iptraf and call it iptraff 3.0.1.

Attached patch fixes only "ath" interfaces with iptraff 3.0.

good luck
	Jara