Re: LOG Rotating for IPTRAF <== I'm SOOO sorry

I accidently wrote this e-mail to the entire list while I was trying to
send it to one person.  This modification is *NOT* made by the author of
the program, and therefore *DOES NOT* apply to the entire list
subscribers using IPTRAF!

Once again, I must apologize for my *foolish* mistake.

-Peter