(FWD) IP Statistics

----- Forwarded message from owner-iptraf-users@seul.org -----

Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 20:05:35 +0100 (CET)
From: =?X-UNKNOWN?Q?Magnus_Sj=F6rs?= <diabolo@lusen.leksand.se>
To: iptraf-users@seul.org
Subject: IP Statistics

Hello,

Tried IPTraf for first time and found it quite useful but I do miss a few
simple features to it. Is it possible to see statistics over the total bandwidth
use (in and out separately) for a specific host or for all hosts on the LAN?
I can use filters to focus the stats on a specific host, but I cant get any
information about the total current use of bandwitdh (as in kb/sec) for hosts
other than the machine Im running iptraf from .. am I just missing something
here or are these functions not implemented ?

Thanks,

Magnus

----- End forwarded message -----