IPTraf 2.6.1 Released

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce IPTraf 2.6.1.  This is a maintenance and bugfix
release for significant bytecount and data rate bugs in the IP traffic
monitor as well as some user interface problems in the TCP/UDP monitor.
In fact, these bugs are significant wnough that I'm declaring IPTraf 2.6.0
a deferred release, and am removing it from the official distributions.

Users of IPTraf 2.6.0 are urged to upgrade at once to 2.6.1.  You can
download it from

ftp://iptraf.seul.org/pub/iptraf/
ftp://ftp.cebu.mozcom.com/pub/linux/net/

It's available in both source code and ready-to-run i386 binaries.

See the RELEASE-NOTES file for more information about the fixes.

Regards,
Gerard