More on Linux/xterm display

1. The flow rate number seems off. I happen to be downloading 5 RedHat
   7.3 CD-ROMs, so my DSL connection is maxed out at approx 768 kb/s or
   ~80 KB/s. I'm also listening to Internet radio, so I'm getting many
   UDP packets as well. With the Internet radio on, the flow rate is
   listed as 12-17 Kbytes/s. When I turn the radio off, the rate rises
   to 20-26 Kbytes/s. Still off.

2. Up arrow and down arrow scroll through the list of ICP connections,
   but Page Up or Page Down exit the IP Traffic monitor display.

3. I don't think --- but I'm not yet sure --- that aging doesn't work. I
   seem to be accumulating connections.

--- Vladimir

P.S. On my system /proc/sys/net is a directory of files and directories.

--------
Vladimir G. Ivanovic                        http://leonora.org/~vladimir
2770 Cowper St.                                         vladimir@acm.org
Palo Alto, CA 94306-2447                                 +1 650 678 8014