Re: Display problems (perhaps)

Gerard,

Thanks for clarifying (a) flow rate and (b) TCP connection aging.  They
both work as you say.

The reason I thought that flow rate was for the all TCP connections was
that it's on a line that says: "Packets caputered (all interfaces):"

The only remaining problem is that the up/down page keys bring up memus
instead of paging through IP monitor traffic. It's a low priority item
since I can use the up/down arrow keys.

I do have a request for enhancement (RFE): iptraf should make use of all
the available columns in a wide display. I use a 100-column wide xterm,
but I still have to use the "M" key to see all the data that's being
captured even though there are enough colums to display it all.

Thanks!

--- Vladimir

--------
Vladimir G. Ivanovic                        http://leonora.org/~vladimir
2770 Cowper St.                                         vladimir@acm.org
Palo Alto, CA 94306-2447                                 +1 650 678 8014