Re: possibility to don't rotate log files

Hi,

> I would know if exists the possibility to don't rotate files.
> With this I mean that even if we have no config file for iptraf the
> default timeout to rotate log files is 60 minutes.

What?  iptraf only rotates the logfiles on the receipt of the USR1 signal.
There's no configuration option for iptraf to do that itself.

> I would have the possibility to don't rotate files in x predefined
> minutes.
> This because I noticed that the maximum value for logging rotate is 999
> minutes. And this is not enough I think.

What happens though with the configuration figure is that with the logging
of all other statistics except the IP traffic monitor, it writes copies of
the stats every x minutes, but does not rotate the logs.  (I assume that
by "rotate" you mean moving the log file to another file and starting a
new file fresh.)

Is this wwhat you mean?

Gerard