Re: UDP traffic monitoring

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 6:20 PM, Jaroslav Fojtik <jafojtik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 24 Nov 2009 at 18:06, László Monda wrote:
>
>> Hi List,
>>
>> When I select "IP traffic monitor" > "All interfaces" I can see on the
>> top of the screen: "TCP Connections (Source Host:Port)"
>>
>> I'd like to list UDP traffic the same way.  How can I do that?
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>
> Please keep in mind that original autor lost any interest and
> nobody supports iptraf.

Ok, I keep that in mind, however that doesn't mean that it's not
possible (although I believe it's quite likely, unfortunately).

I couldn't even really see the mailing list archive to give some hints
about the activity due to majordomo being a piece of crap.  Or is one
message per several months the actual mailing list traffic?  Anybody
has heard about Mailman?

--
Laci  <http://monda.hu>