Request for feature......

I would be interested, in the packet size distribution utilitiy, to be able
to see the actual size of the IP packets being transmitted - not the size of
the Ethernet frames.  For example, if there is a 64K IP packet, that the
Ethernet driver fragments into a number of 1500-byte frames, I would like to
see the size of the original packet, as would be seen by a router after the
Ethernet reassembly.

Let me know if this is something that is possible, or if more explanation is
required.

Jon Stanley
Hosting Systems Engineer
1 SAVVIS Parkway