Re: [kidsgames] Request for Mailing list for Crosswords For Linux

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Steve Baker wrote:

> Sourceforge isn't that bad (although you do need SSL) - if you'd
> like a more 'personal' service, you might try http://www.woodsoup.org
> which is a pure not-for-profit service run by Vasily Lewis from
> a US University.   Visit the Woodsoup site and fill out the application
> form.  It's a VERY small service and Vasily will give you personal help
> if you need it.
>
> I used Woodsoup for a couple of years until Sourceforge's more
> sophisticated service came on-stream.
>
> Anyway, if you have Linux, why is SSL a problem for you?   It's
> a pretty standard tool in most distro's and very easy to set up.

I run RH 4.2 which I can't update so easily, I work with Linux,
I'll try  Woodsoup

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina    /TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm
/pyttex.htm /cruo/cruolinux.htm

  Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. -- Charles Schulz

-
kidsgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe kidsgames"
in the body of a message to majordomo@smluc.org