[kidsgames] Letters 0.1.8 Released

The officical release of Linux Letters and Numbers, version 0.1.8.

It includes some of Paul Keinzle's contributions, but not all of them.
I've used a different
sound package for my wave player and recorder. I never have been able to
get his sound player to work, so I am using Colin Ligertwood's Wav Tools
1.3.

I have also moved the project to sourceforge, so I may spend more time
coding and less time maintaining the web site. The home page is now:
  http://lln.sourceforge.net/

The sourceforge project page is:
  http://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=2503

Sourceforge gives us a central place to submit patches, discuss ideas,
etc. Plus its free.

Thanks everyone that has contributed ideas, code, and support!  I plan
on taking a more active role in the development of this game, so I'll be
releasing more often.
--
Sincerely, Kirk Ismay
Linux Letters and Numbers Developer.