[kidsgames] KidsGames.sourceforge.net

jeff@smluc.org wrote:

> The kidsgames project  now has it's own project started at
> sourceforge.net....

do you have a URL yet ? I saw the little note you posted on sourceforge.net

> I would like to open discussion on EXACTLY how we are going to use this
> resource.

Things we could put on there:

- the work being done on the words list/database
- an update on what Jeff had started a while back on framwork/database for
game development
- should we categorize into math / spelling or just stay generic for now ?

We could put my little math quiz game First_math if you want to have
something there to get the ball rolling.

Chris.

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the
body of a message to majordomo@smluc.org