Re: [kidsgames] game reference

> Just had a quick look, it doesn't seem to have much relating to what I'm
> looking for.... The CircusLinux may be interesting but I don't see much
> educational value in it at a glance...

Yeah, currently none of my games are educational.  I'm starting a game
design club here in Davis to get programmers/artists/etc. together with
each other, and a number of people have shown interest in doing children's
games.  One runs a cute website for little kids, and another is a 2nd
grade teacher.  The third is me (and I've never been that impressed with
'educational' games for little kids for Windows :) ).  Hopefully we'll
come up with something some time soon. :)

I'm especially happy to have an actual _educator_ in on this, since I don't
feel qualified to decide what kind of educational material is suitable for
certain age/grade levels. :)

-bill!
-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the