Re: [kidsgames] first_math

Steve Baker wrote:

> * We could be a site containing pointers to games (with
>   reviews, advice to parents and such like) would be a useful
>   service (something akin to http://happypenguin.org - but
>   with a focus on kids games).  HappyPenguin is a GREAT
>   service - and I'd love to see a clone of that with
>   age-ratings and catagories for Edutainment, Kid-friendly
>   Games, Parenting Software (like my Bank of Daddy program),
>   School-appropriate software, etc.

Do yo know about http://www.linuxforkids.com ?

I am the maintainer, and I'm doing just that  (or at least trying to). I have
categories for math, speeling, games, etc. If you can think of something
else, I'd be glad to add it.

Chris.

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the