Re: [kidsgames] Just Subscribed.

Adam Wendt wrote:

> > Hmm...even if they won't budge, I wonder how enforceable a proprietary claim
> > on the rules of the game itself would be. I mean, unless you include Harry
> > and other copyrighted characters, all you're doing is implementing a
> > simulation of a concept, which can't be copyrighted the same as a character.
>
> I'd think that to not have to worry about copyright issues you would have
> to think up another name for the game and for the balls and such.

That wouldn't be hard.  As a graphical game, we don't need to name anything
since those text strings don't appear anywhere on-screen.  Changing the name
of the game would probably be the most painful thing.

--
Steve Baker                  http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1
sjbaker1@airmail.net (home)  http://www.woodsoup.org/~sbaker