RE: [kidsgames] word familiarity

I have been reading the documentation from the wordnet and instantly thought
of this email.  My thoughts about the database have only been solidified by
what I have read.  I have been reading linguistic texts and yes several
dictionaries and have realized the true power a database such as this would
wield in society.  I hope to nail down a good basic structure and post it
soon, keep in mind I am getting new ideas everyday about what to include in
the function, even XML links to webpages of the related subject or specific
place, such as the site of the
ohsolongnamedtowninwalesthathasbeenmentionedherebutisfartolongtoremember
(perhaps that should be the name of a town). Well many revolutions begin
with a single thought.  I have thus far only worked on structure and format
is a thing for days to come, as we can import or export as necessary.

									Brian

kidsgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the
body of a message to majordomo@smluc.org