Re: [kidsgames] New release of Linux Letters and Numbers

Kudos to Kirk on a new release.

I hope to check it out very soon.  Any chance of a debianized version?
Hey Ben isn't that your department ;)

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, Kirk Ismay wrote:

-->Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:10:31 -0800
-->From: Kirk Ismay <captain@netidea.com>
-->To: Kidsgames List <kidsgames@smluc.org>
-->Subject: [kidsgames] New release of Linux Letters and Numbers
-->
-->I am pleased to announce the latest release of my educational game,
-->Linux Letters and Numbers, version 0.1.9.
-->
-->It features more robust event handling, configurable color schemes
-->through gtk rc files, and the media files have been placed in a separate
-->package to make it faster to download.
-->
-->If you already have version 0.1.8 installed, you won't need the media
-->package.
-->
-->The rc file isn't yet installed automatically. Copy the llnrc-dist file
-->to /home/username/.llnrc
-->
-->The project homepage is at:
-->http://lln.sourceforge.net/
-->
-->--
-->Sincerely, Kirk Ismay
--><kirk_ismay@users.sourceforge.net>
-->
-->Developer of Linux Letters and Numbers
-->-

--
Jeff Waddell
jeff@smluc.org